Today I went to Oulu science center with Fei, Lin and Meng. Unfortunately, there is not free to visitors on Friday as Fei thought. We were kindly asked out. //shy.
Today I tried to book the world cup ticket again. I failed at the first round sale in last April. Hopefully I can succeed this time, and I can plan next summer from now on......WISH GOD BLESS ME!
I talked to my boss today about that I want to transfer to Helsinki in the future days. Well, I do not know the result and when I can move to Helsinki. I will discuss it with my new manager after my task in current project. Maybe I am getting old, I am much more lazy than previous years. I fear to do the correct way: moving to Helsinki. I clearly know this is the better way. The atmosphere and work environment etc. Maybe I had lived in such a small place for a long time, I lost my ambition, I am lazy, not want to leaving the cozy place. It is harmful. Suddenly I know I should read the book "Who move my cheese", I should do some new changes, NOT simply "enjoy" the leisure life. I should go outside the darkness of Oulu.
Comments
Post a Comment