Those guidelines additionally worked to become a good way to recognize that other people online have the identical fervor like mine to grasp great deal more around this condition Devops Training in Bangalore
Good informations It mayt be Helpfull for me thanks alot for sharing, Know how Development and operations will work in one platform Devops training Best Salesforce Training
Today I tried to book the world cup ticket again. I failed at the first round sale in last April. Hopefully I can succeed this time, and I can plan next summer from now on......WISH GOD BLESS ME!
I talked to my boss today about that I want to transfer to Helsinki in the future days. Well, I do not know the result and when I can move to Helsinki. I will discuss it with my new manager after my task in current project. Maybe I am getting old, I am much more lazy than previous years. I fear to do the correct way: moving to Helsinki. I clearly know this is the better way. The atmosphere and work environment etc. Maybe I had lived in such a small place for a long time, I lost my ambition, I am lazy, not want to leaving the cozy place. It is harmful. Suddenly I know I should read the book "Who move my cheese", I should do some new changes, NOT simply "enjoy" the leisure life. I should go outside the darkness of Oulu.
Those guidelines additionally worked to become a good way to recognize that other people online have the identical fervor like mine to grasp great deal more around this condition
ReplyDeleteDevops Training in Bangalore
Good informations It mayt be Helpfull for me thanks alot for sharing, Know how Development and operations will work in one platform
ReplyDeleteDevops training
Best Salesforce Training